Chinese Heritage And People Of Guatemala

Chinese Heritage And People Of Guatemala

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

People of Chinese Heritage.

People of Guatemalan Heritage.

Read chapter 10 and 31 of the class textbook.  Read content chapter 31 in Davis plus online website.  Once done answer the following questions;

1.  Discuss the health care beliefs of the Chinese and Guatemalan people and mention if there is any similarity in their beliefs.

2.  How the beliefs of this two culture differ from the beliefs in the health care in United  States.

3.  Give an example of how the healthcare beliefs of this two cultures affect the delivery of evidence based nursing care.

As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format, word document, Arial 12 font attach to the forum in blackboard title “week 5 discussion questions”.  A minimum of 2 evidence based references not older than 5 year are required.  You must post two replies sustained with references to any of our peers.  A minimum of 500 words are required.

growing number of Hispanic/Latino populations in the United States.

▪ Guatemalans may share a common Spanish language with other Hispanic ethnic groups.

▪ In Guatemala, 56 percent of the population lives below the poverty level.

Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach, 4th Edition

Copyright © 2013 F.A. Davis Company

Chinese Heritage And People Of Guatemala

Overview/Heritage ▪ Guatemala is inhabited by Mestizo (mixed

Amerindian-Spanish – in local Spanish called Ladino) and European 59.4 percent, K’iche 9.1 percent, Kaqchikel 8.4 percent, Mam 7.9 percent, Q’eqchi 6.3 percent, other Mayan 8.6 percent, indigenous non- Mayan 0.2 percent, other 0.1 percent.

Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach, 4th Edition

Communication

▪ The major languages in Guatemala include the official language, Spanish, which is spoken by 60 percent of the population, and Amerindian languages, which are spoken by the remaining 40 percent.

▪ There are 23 officially recognized Amerindian languages.

Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach, 4th Edition

Copyright © 2013 F.A. Davis Company

Get a 5 % discount on an order above $ 20
Use the following coupon code :
topwritersleague